Monday, December 6, 2010
My dear computer..

just upgraded one day...

with new graphic card...

dead... :(

i was playing crysis half way..

then it died..

cannot on again..... :(

so sad..

but~!

it's gonna get fixed~! :D

then i'll be crazy again~!!

actually i'm oredi crazy now~! :D

won't let that make me down~~~

hehehehehehe~!


u might be wondering...

"EHHH.....if his computer rosak how he write blogspot??????? o.O"

haiyo..office oso got computer mah...

hp oso can write blogger mah..

haha~!

so~!!

i will still update my bloggy~!!

my beautiful...sexy...bloggy~! :DD


but...i duno if got anybody read or not...

i see the viewer counter got go UP UP UP..

but no comments leh... :(

SO BLOGGER LIE TO ME~!!!
or maybe not.... o.O...hmmmmm....

haha~!

anyways...

if really got people reading my blog~!!

THANKS SO MUCH~! :D

and do leave some comments sometime...
haha~~

i'm gonna go back to work now...
coz today is working day for me..

and i'm catching a big big snake here~!
ANACONDA~~

hahahahahaha~!!

again~~
THANKS~
BYE~!!

0 Opinions: