Thursday, December 16, 2010
I'm sneezing....

a lot...

ish...

first time in my life that i sneeze until my back hurts...

no..

i'm not an old man..

my back really hurts..


jus now when i washing my face..

then suddenly got the feel to sneeze...

then...

HA CHIU~!!!

damn~~~

soap flying everywhere...

then wash my face again....==

seriously i duno why i'm writing this post...


i'm damn hell to bored...

way too bored...

AND I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!

WHY!!! IS MY VIEW COUNTER GOING UP UP UP UP...

BUT NOBODY COMMENT OR WRITE OR LIKE ANYTHING!!!!!


HUH!!!!

ANSWER ME VIEWER!!!!

ARE U TRYING TO KEEP A SECRET!!!!!

GRRR!!!!

U BETTER WRITE SOMETHING!!!

MY BLOG IS GETTING lonely..... :(

i got nothing to write liao~~~ ==

bye~

2 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

ha chiu~ (see i reply u edi)

Justine said...

LOLL~~okay~~ thx~~ xDD

nex time don jus hachiu~~ write ur name too~~ xDD