Saturday, December 4, 2010
Bullshit.

I don't like it.

I hate bullshit...

because bullshit comes out of the mouth of shitty people...

so i don't like shitty people.

no.

i hate shitty people.

meaning of bullshit:
1)the shit of a bull.
2)rubbish that comes out of people's mouth.
3)when u are in a situation where u feel it's bullshit.

to sum it all up..
there is no exact definition for bullshit.

it's an emotion, i guess..

a feeling u get..

BULLSHIT.

so here is my warning..

DON'T GIVE ME BULLSHIT.

CAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT.

I HATE IT.

VERY MUCH.

GIVE ME BULLSHIT AND I WILL IGNORE YOU.
AND IF I CAN'T STAND IT.

I WILL GIVE U SOMETHING EVEN WORSE.

JUSTINE SHIT.

believe me...
it's much worse.

Thanks for reading.
goodbye...
once again...
have a great and bullshit-less day.

0 Opinions: