Sunday, December 19, 2010
(try reading this post with my voice)

HEROU!

this morning...

i wake up..

i felt very very moody...

and EMO JUSTINE was alive..

i was very emo coz of something..

a very shitty thing...

nvm about that~~


i go take a bath...

then i go down..

clear off some stuff...

and while i'm clearing...

i'm still emoo mode..

emo Justine...

i hate beig emo Justine..

coz i'm not a emo person..

so i hate emo-ing...

then...


i come up..

turn on the computer...

then go fb a while..

get even more emo...

ish...

nvm about that too...


the title of this post is "ALL IS GONE"

that's coz my EMO is all gone... :D

coz i go youtube...

and i watch some video from peter chou...

and some video from niga higa..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!1

i laugh like craaaazyy~~~

xDDDDD

go my wall there watch that video i post...

SHED A TEAR....

it's a song...

SOOO FUNNY~!!! ahahahahahahahah!!!!!

so that song make me high~!!

xDD

my point is....

i love these crazy people on youtube...

they make people sooo happy...

they make people laugh....

they made my emo go away~!! :D

that is the most important to me...


i hate being emo...

emo is bullshit...

seriously....

SO NOW I'M HIGH JUSTINE AGAIN~~!!!

AND!!!

I WANNA MAKE U!!!

READER!!!

NOT EMO TOO!!!

SO I PUT A VIDEO FOR U TO WATCH!!! :DD

WATCH IT!!!

AND U WON'T BE EMO TOO!!! :D



WISHING U A GREAT AND EMO-LESS DAY~!!

sincerely
from Justine~~

THANKS FOR READING~!!! BYE~!

0 Opinions: