Thursday, July 1, 2010
Last night...
my mum was going out to pick up my bro...
then suddenly...
before she go in to the car...
she heard the sound of a puppie crying in the drain...
then!!
she go there..
got a FULL BLACK puppy..
crying there...
AIYO~!

then my mum pick him up...
and bring upstairs~!
then put him on the varandah to sleep 1 night...
then..
next morning...
before i go to skul...
i go to his box there to sayang him...
BUT!! he bark at me~!!
still groul at me!!!
then i beat his small litlle head with my finger..
then i go to skul...



then!!! when i come back from skul...
my mum call me....
bring me to the back...
GO 6 PUPPIES!!!
ALL SLEEPING!!!! IN ONE CORNER!!!! WIF THEIR MUMMY DOGGY!!!

coz...
the mummy doggy bring all her puppies to sleep in our house...
SO!!!
they alll..
enjoy lo~!!
ahahahah!!

coz the mummy doggy noe me..
she allow me to carry the doggies and play wif them!! hahahah!!
to see pics....
go to my fb profile....

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=186349&id=614883256

ENJOY~!!! :D

0 Opinions: