Saturday, May 1, 2010
These few days...
i am using computer VERY VERY LESS....
so i don update on fb..
i don update my blog....
and ppl might think...
"IF HE DIN UPDATE FOR VERY LONG...THEN ONE DAY..WHEN HE CAN UPDATE...HE SURE WILL WRITE A LOT OF STUFF!"
but here's the problem...
I GOT NOTHING TO WRITE.....
since i got no lakia stories...
and i lazy to write car stories(coz nobody will read)..
and a lot of stories to POKE POKE POKE bokuan ppl....
but bcoz those BOKUAN PPL de stories too bokuan...
i oso cannot write...

so now...
u notice or not...
my stories on my blog...
getting more and more OUT OF TOPIC...
no head no tail one...
is like if u watch a ACTION DRAMA...
then watch until very very song...
everytime watch...
BANG!! BANG BANG!!!! ARGH!! MATI!!!
then u sure watch until very very song right?...

then suddenly the channel cancel that show...
becoz too violent...or too bokuan..
then the channel replace ur drama...
replace it with BARNEY THE PURPLE DINOSAUR....
u feel song or not...
of coz u behsong the channel mah...
ben lai watch very song de...
now suddenly everytime ON the tv...
ben lai wan to see "BANG BANG!! MATI!"
but now...
"I LOVE U...U LOVE ME...WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY...blablabla"
the consumer/reader/tv watcher sure feel behsong mah...

actually...
i tell u la...
seriously tell u la...
the actors from the ACTION MOVIE..
din go away...
the drama cancel nia..
the actors still around...
only act in BARNEY
THAT BARNEY IS NOT BARNEY...
inside that costume...
is the MAIN CHARACTER from ur ACTION MOVIE....
inside his costume...
he still holding his gun..
ready to shoot!..
all the actors jus move...
move from "BANG BANG! MATI!"...
move to "I LOVE U..U LOVE ME~"

so what does this mean???
let's go back to my topic here...
don tok about barney liao...
this means...
that i have not stopped talking bokuan...
i am still talking about all the people i want to talk about...
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS...
i use a different style of saying it...
u all might think...
"AH SHIT!! NOW WE HAVE TO WATCH BARNEY!! JUSTINE GOT NOTHING TO WRITE LIAO"
helo..
fang xin..
"BANG BANG! MATI!" not yet canceled
if u can understand my previous post...
u noe wat i'm toking about liao...
but u cannot catch my meaning..
so u think i got nothing to write...
read closer a bit...
read once...
don understand..
read again la!
read until u understand....
okay~....

like i said in my poem...
neh...down there...
the post..
"PUTTING MY POEMS TO GOOD USE"
u go read..
my 4th Stanza...
first sentence..
"MY WORDS TWIST, AND MY WORDS TURN."
understand or not...
my words...
twist...
my words..
turn.....

here i come to the end of my post...
a post that was suppose to tell u i got nothing to write..
but told u something else all together....

THANK U!

0 Opinions: