Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The poem below.....
is an incorrect poem...
i was describing a world in Carland...
THIS WORLD IS NOT CARLAND....
because the enviroment is getting worse....
ppl are starting to buy less supercars...
and car manufacturers are making more hybrid lo....electric lo....BLABLA...
I HATE THIS...
MEANS IN THE FUTURE...
THERE WILL BE NO MORE CRAZY COOL SUPERCAR ANYMORE....
ALL WILL BE ELECTRIC OR BLABLA..
not fun...
SO I MAKE THIS NEW POEM....


He saw an SLR
on the highway, being stopped by the police,
near the Post Office,
He saw a 458 Italia,
being towed away,
And a Prius, driving freely well below the speed limit,
On a crowded roadway, a Buggati stuggles to keep 1001 in,
This land is so rich
Why should they suffer like this?

I want Enzos
For my grandchildren
I want the damned enviromentalist,
To leave the supercars alone,
I want the speed to increase,
The GTRs run free
And the earth covered with petrol and diesel,
Let the mad engineers plan how,
we may live with dignity
Now and always!

THANK YOU!!!

0 Opinions: