Friday, March 26, 2010

WOOOT...
jus now.....crossing bridge!!!
I ALMOST FALL OFF!!!
when i saw this beautiful car pass by!!!
THE FERRARI 360 MODENA~~!!
then i quickly take out my phone!!
and take pic!!
i'm sure a lot ofppl heard....
at first got traffic jam in front of him..
then suddenly when the road clear!!
VROOOOOOOM!!!~~~~
VRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
walao...i almost pengsan!!
so sexy the sound...
argh........
lol!!!

but..
1 problem now...
when i take the pic........
i think SZY was coming up the slope.....
then he saw me from his car!!!

THEN HE HORN ME!!!!

MATI LO!!!!!
he saw me take pic!!!!
owh shit!!!!

now i cannot bring phone to skul for a long long long time liao....
wat to do...
haiz...
if tat was really him...
tomolo he sure say me one........
or mayb is HUA XUE tchr......
coz VIOS mah...
i duno who was it...
all i noe is that person horn me......

ARGH!!! FERRARI!!!!

0 Opinions: