Friday, April 29, 2011
I am a tired soul.

My patience has been stretched,

my loyalty has been forgotten,

my trust, taken for granted,

and what ever i believed and hoped, gone.


I don't like this damn shitty feeling.
It makes me feel...USED.

you know how it feels to be used?

READER, yeah you!

When u read finish this sentence,
I want you to stop for 30 seconds,
and remember when you were USED by someone,
I want you to know what I am feeling,
to feel what I am feeling before you read on.

START NOW.

~~~30seconds~~~


Now you know.

So please,

I wanna tell anyone, ANYONE,

who thinks that you are ANY BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE,
who thinks that you can USE PEOPLE, and FORGET PEOPLE, and THROW THEM TO A SIDE.

I wanna tell this kind of people,

FUCK U.

FUCK. U. HARD.

U, ME, THEM, WE ARE ALL THE SAME OK??

Seriously,

I wanna spend the rest of my years doing the things I love,

LAUGHING,

PLAYING

EARNING,

LOVING.

I got no time for RUBBISH, I got no time for BULLSHIT.

OK?

u wanna be my friend, then COME, U ARE VERY VERY WELCOME! :DD

u don't wanna be my friend, then please, get lost, I also to see your face.

we can be perfect strangers :)


THANK U READER FOR READING.

PLEASE LIKE MY POST. THANKS~

0 Opinions: