Friday, June 4, 2010
u noe ah...
i love cars rite...
if u are my fren...
but u duno that i love cars...==..
then u are not my fren...
coz u duno me..
hahahaaa~!
but i'm sure everybody noes la~...

anywayz...
I..
always post..
car videos on fb!!!
ALWAYS!!!!

BUT~
nobody ever "LIKE" before...
nobody ever "COMMENT" before...
nobody ever even click before...
==..
coz everybody think..
"ISHHH~!! THIS JUSTINE AH~! EVERYDAY ONLY NOE HOW TO SEE CAR DE BO!!"...
"HIS CAR VIDEO SURE KNS DE LA~!!!"..
==..
NGAITI~!
i tell u..
not all my video KNS la!!
aiyo..
giv my video a chance mah~....
T.T

OKOK!!
READER!!!
PROMISE ME 1!! THING!!!!!
PROMISE ME!! THAt U WILL WATCH THIS VIDEO I PUT HERE!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

i guarantee U SHOCKED!!!!
PLZ PLZ!!!! WATCh!!!!!

if u don wan watch nvm la...
i jus tell u tat it's about a CAR...pulling a BOEING 747..
SAT OR NOT!!!!!! SAT LEH!!!

jus watch la!!
plz..
plz..
buffing a while nia~~~!!

OK AH!!
WATCH AH!!!



THANK U!!!!!!
NICE HO!!!!!
NAH!!
TELL U LIao~~
hahahahhahaah!!

THANK U!!
AND GOODBYE!!

2 Opinions:

SĪHANĀDA 狮想空间 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SĪHANĀDA 狮想空间 said...

after read your blog, i still dono how to comment you .......
try to study more your religion. you will learn a lot.