Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Now,
if u were a follower of this blog,
u might notice,
i don write about lakia anymore,
no more at all.

U noe why,
becoz i was caught,
caught doing wrong,
and when i get caught,
i change,
i don do wrong anymore,
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANT TO,(GRRR...)
i can't,
and i won't.

Then,
u all noe la,
i very bokuan mah,
all the things i write here about,
super bokuan,
i oso din limit myself,
i jus write,
coz i song!
i feel so song!
i din think,
at all.

But now,
i get caught,
and i stop,
all my previous post,
drafted,
kept,
i din delete,
coz next time i wanna show my grandchildren,

conversation between me and my future grandchildren~
ME: U NOE AH, I LAST TIME, WHEN SO YOUNG TIME, I GO AND WRITE BLOG TO SCOLD PPL AH, SO PRO AH UR AH GONG, U SEE....(show him the post)
GRANDCHILDREN: WAH!! AH GONG!! U SO PRO HO!! I WAN TO FOLLOW U LIAO! GO CINCAI SCOLD PPL
ME: (BANGGA CHIN~!)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

but now i think back ah~
why i so CHILDISH HO~
why i like to jus take someone and make story,
and make fun of ppl,
wanna say,
say in front of his face mah~
write blog scold meh~
childish chin~
but why must scold in the first place leh??
i don wan hiu him oredi enough lo..
nobody hiu him at all..
so kolian...
but now i change..
now i GROWN UP,
my mind is more mature(DIGITALLY)
DIGITALLY means i will stop talking funnily/childishly/weirdly ON MY BLOG ONLY~
in real life..
I'M STILL ME...
i jus don wan hiu ppl that tok rubbsih in front of me anymore...
GROW UP~

u read finish this post..
ur thinking...
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WRITING ABOUT~
sry ya..
i oso duno whta i'm writing..
coz i only got 1 hour to use pc...
simply write something lo~
hehe..

WARNING...
U MIGHT COME ACROSS WORDS THAT I SPELL WRONG OR WRITE WRONG....COZ I WAS RUSHING~

hahahhahah!
ok la..


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

1 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

Blogs are used to express yourself and what you feel , there are no limits ... Though some might be offended ... But It's mainly expressing urself and if other ppl dun wanna read ,they just Click the red button on the top right corner and close . It's weird but also , ur doing it for moral reasons ...Good too =)